Los Angeles Brain Injury Attorneys
If you or someone you care about has suffered from a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) because of another person negligence it is imperative that you call our los angeles brain injury attorneys . We have represented the victims of TBI for more than 30 years. While if t is difficult to think about legal problems when you or someone you love is in the acute phase of a brain injury this is when it is most important to begin gathering evidence and laying the foundation for a legal cae which may have to sustain you for the remainder of your life.
The leading causes of TBI:
- Falls (28%)
- Motor vehicle accidents (20%)
- Blows (19%)
- Assaults (11%)
Long and short-term effects of a TBI include:
- Memory loss
- Difficulty understanding others
- Loss of self-control
- Physical aggression
- Flash anger
- Difficulty expressing thoughts
- Poor judgment and reasoning
- Inappropriate sexual behavior
- Physical disabilities
- Impaired social skills
- Inability to recognize or accept limitations
The incident rate of TBI:
- Every 21 seconds, a person sustains a TBI resulting in 1.4 million new TBI’s each year.
- More than 50,000 people die each year from TBI.
- 5.3 million Americans live with disabilities resulting from TBI.
- 350,000 TBI survivors live in California.
- You need answers today.
If you or someone you love has suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury please call and discuss it with one of our los angeles brain injury lawyers who specialize in these types of injuries. You need answers today.