Slip & Fall Injuries Attorneys
Injuries that occur on dangerous or poorly maintained property are common. These may include slips, trips or falls, inadequate security, lead poisoning, construction site accidents, swimming pool injuries, and others. If you have been injured while on another person’s property, you may have a claim against the property or manager if negligence resulted in your accident.
In California, merely owning or occupying land does not make a person or entity liable for injuries sustained on the property. There must be some form of negligence on the part of the owner or occupier of property before there can be a viable claim.
At Daigneault, Abel & Daigneault we handle serious injury claims by people who have been injured in the following types of accidents:
- Falls from porches or balconies due to structural unsoundness, missing handrails, or insufficient lighting
- Injuries suffered on rides at carnivals, fairs, or amusement parks
- Lack of supervision at recreation centers or swimming pools
- Injuries caused by a failure to provide adequate security
- Injuries caused by falling on slippery or uneven surfaces
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured on someone’s property please call and speak to one of our trial attorneys today.